Thu, 15 Jun|
Comet Meetings - Louise
Association Leadership Survey Results
Discover the results of the most comprehensive benchmark for Associations' leadership structures!
Time & Location
15 Jun, 17:30 – 18:30 CEST
Comet Meetings - Louise, Pl. Stéphanie 20, 1050 Bruxelles, Belgium
About the Event
ESAE, in collaboration with our partners at Mavence, has been running a survey to benchmark the salary scales and leadership structures for Associations. Although partial surveys have been conducted in the past, this is the first time that a holistic approach for both Executives and Association Boards is attempted. A workshop showcasing a panel of Association Leaders will be held on 15 June, where we will present the results of this survey.
- Rafael Plata, Secretary General, European Association of CCP Clearing Houses
- Ana Koj, Managing Director Brussels, Mavence
- Margaret Walker, Executive Director, European Psychiatric Association
- Pablo Portugal, Managing Director, Association for Financial Markets in Europe
- Tamara Daltroff, CEO, European Association of Communications Agencies
This event will take place in an afternoon of ESAE activities.
16:00 – 17:00: General Assembly
17:00 – 17:30: Coffee break
17:30 – 18:30: Association Leadership Survey results
18:45 – 21:15: Awards Ceremony and Networking Dinner
This event is free of charge for ESAE members. An automated response to the registration does not guarantee access to the session. For any questions, feel free to contact ESAE's Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.