How Artificial Intelligence can (em)power your Association
Time & Location
About the Event
The challenges of the Covid pandemic have exposed the imperative for Associations and their communities to adapt to new technologies and embrace the challenges of digital transformation. Whilst many associations have accelerated their efforts in this direction over the course of 2020, Artificial Intelligence (AI), which is advancing rapidly and becoming increasingly affordable, has the potential to play a much more significant role in reshaping and enhancing the work of Associations moving forward. The time seems ripe for associations to capitalise on AI.
The objective of this webinar is to promote a greater understanding of the potential for AI to enhance your Association’s impact whilst also highlighting some of the key changes in workflows, roles, and culture, which leaders will need to shepherd their organizations through carefully as part of the adoption of AI.
Join us on an interactive online session to answer the question together.
- Renato Sabbatini, CEO, All Digital
- Antje Teegler Cleaves, Director of International Membership Initiatives at Association of Corporate Counsel
- Valentina Minetti, Social Media Manager at TreNord
- Andrew Ortale, VP Events & Business Development, ASIS
- Art Maloku, International Expansion Lead, Howspace
- Maria Rosa Gibellini, Director General at the European Internet Forum and ESAE Vice-President
17.00: Welcome and introductory remarks
17.05: Speakers presentations
18.00: End of session
Links to join the webinar have been sent to attendees. If you can't find the email with the link to join, please get in touch with us!
All ESAE events are free for our members. Not a member yet? Join us!