Tue, 12 Dec|
Finding a Hook that Cuts Through the Noise
Become more efficient in your Communications and Advocacy
Time & Location
12 Dec, 11:00 – 12:30
Brussel, Square Ambiorix 7, 1000 Brussel, Belgium
About the Event
This hybrid session hosted by The Right Street on 12 December includes a guide to developing the right angle for your external communications plus how to cut through the endless amount of content your audiences are bombarded by every day and be heard. It will be supported by case studies from familiar and less familiar faces, both successful and not!
Suitable for a variety of Association profiles, from communications to advocacy to Directors, this session is especially relevant whilst many of us focus on getting our message heard in the 2024 European elections.
We anticipate attendees will leave with new tools and tactics to start shaping messaging differently throughout their work.
- Nicola Hamilton, Senior Communications Manager, European Network of Science Centres and Museums (Ecsite)
- Jimena Gómez de la Flor, Communications Director, European Flavour Association (EFFA)
- Filip Lugovic, Co-founder, Managing Director, The Right Street
- Ana Škoric, Head of Research & Development, The Right Street
- Marko Pandža, Director of Services, Partner, The Right Street
A networking lunch will follow the session, kindly provided by our partners at The Right Street.
This event is kindly supported by GAHP - The Global Association Hubs Partnership.
The number of seats for in-person attendance is limited and priority is given to ESAE members.