Fri, 27 Oct|
Get on Board or Get Out: Designing the Strategic Governance you Need
ESAE's Annual Masterclass
Time & Location
27 Oct, 09:00 – 14:00
L42, Rue de la Loi 42, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
About the Event
This event is limited to 25 participants.
You need the right Governance for successful Strategy implementation. This is the point that can frustrate many association executives and volunteer leaders if their governance isn't aligned to truly support the direction the organization needs and wants to follow.
Led by Alessandro Cortese, Co-Academic Director of the Executive Master in International Association Management (EMIAM) at the prestigious Solvay Business School and CEO of ESTRO, this session is essential for any Association that needs to future-proof their Governance Structure.
During this Master Class, you will:
- access high-level training to align governance and fully support your Association's direction
- gain insights from real-world examples of successful approaches
- engage with peers who have faced similar challenges for an equally insightful experience.
Key Insights will include:
- avoid common pitfalls with strategic implementation
- shift governance to support your chosen strategy
- plan revenue, resourcing and business plans
- identify and structure roles and responsibilities required
- execute the change management needed
- communicate expectations and convince staff and volunteers to support the direction
- and maintain your sanity in the process!
Bring your core team for greater take-away value. When a single leader returns from a workshop, it is harder to maintain momentum and gain staff buy-in. That's why ESAE has built this event for association teams to experience together. Enjoy group discounts based on your ESAE membership tier, making it easier to include more team members.
This event is organised in the context of ESAE's partnership with Solvay Lifelong Learning.