Mon, 18 Sept|
A Transatlantic Look at Sustainability Legislation: From the Green Deal to the Inflation Reduction Act
An interactive discussion among European and U.S. - based Associations.
Time & Location
18 Sept, 16:00 – 17:00 CEST
About the Event
The U.S. and the EU prioritise sustainability through differing legislation such as the U.S. Inflation Reduction Act and the E.U. Green Deal. Join us for a thought-provoking, high-level panel discussion on the possible progress for associations, potential challenges related to U.S.-EU collaboration and trade, and how Associations can move forward as change agents for their industries and professions with an open mind.
- Aurora Abad, Secretary General, OPTA Europe
- Paolo Falcioni, Director General, APPLiA
- Megan Funkhouser, Senior Director of Policy, Tax and Trade, ITI
- Eric Holdsworth, Managing Director, Clean Energy and Environmental Policy, EEI
- Thibaut L'Ortye, Director of Public Affairs, AmCham EU
The session is free for ESAE and ASAE members only, kindly supported by ESAE's partner, Global Association Hubs Partnership.
Not an ESAE member yet? Join us today to gain access to all our sessions and reports on demand!